2014 Cat D6T LGP, VPAT, 6,768 hours, 1,442 idle hours, ARO Cat Accugrade GPS Ready. Rear Multishank Ripper, Erops, A/C, Diff Steer, VPAT 6 Way Blade, Machine is straight, clean & Original with documented history. Rent / Lease or Buy.
· KSB Serial Number Prefix
· 6,768 Total Hours, ECM verified
· 1,442 hours where at Idle, ECM verified
· Only 5,326 actual hours in operation for this machine
· 1,507 average lifetime RPM, as recorded by the ECM
· 6.53 gallons per Hour, average lifetime fuel Rate, as recorded by the ECM
· 56% average lifetime load factor, as recorded by the ECM.
· Original Paint, Original condition machine
· Factory ARO, Cat Accugrade GPS Ready
· Enclosed Cab, A/C, Heat
· Rear Screen
· Diff Steer
· VPAT, Variable Power Angle Tilt, 6 Way Blade
· Rear Multi Shank Ripper, w/ 3 shanks included
· Lights option installed
· Heavy Duty Hinged Radiator Guard
· Factory Fuel Tank Guarding
· Cat C9.3 Accert Engine, 230 HP
· 53,000 lbs operating weight
Undercarriage measures as follows, (Based on Cat spec 120% being New)
Cat System 1 Undercarriage
· Rail/Chain height measure 115% Remaining, Cat part # 234-9699
· Links/Bushings on rails measure 106% Remaining
· Pads/Grousers – 38% Remaining, 31” wide Track pads
· Sprockets Measure – 98% Remaining
· Front Idlers – 95% Remaining
· Rear Idlers – 94% Remaining
· Bottom Rollers - average 68% Remaining
· This machine qualifies for Rent, Lease & Finance options
· We can remove ripper, and provide credit to buyer, if it is not needed.
This machine is in from respected pipeline contractor. The machine is in excellent condition, and as nice, clean and original as we can find them, there is also documented service history with the machine. This machine is set up beautifully, ARO GPS Ready, 6 way blade, and rear ripper. We are not finding any flaws with the machine. Should be a very solid unit both mechanically and cosmetically.
This machine is scheduled to go through our shop, for an extensive, pre-sale, pre-rent work order. Please call for complete work order detailed description. A few processes this machine will get: a full Cat TA2 Pressure Testing Report for the Engine, Transmission, Torque, and Hydraulic System, all oils and filters will be serviced, and several other detailed procedures to ensure this machine is ready to go to the field and work as intended.
Please call or email us, to request additional information, Work Orders, UC Measurements, and Full Pictures for this machine. We can also get you very fair freight rates, to anywhere in the country.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Additional pictures and video, available for this machine, on our website.