2012 Cat 938K Wheel Loader, 6,200 frame hours, 2,056 Idle Hours recorded, only 4,144 actual hours in operation. Super Low Utilization, good rubber, GP Bucket, Ride Control, Excellent Machine. Read the details!
· Original Paint, excellent condition
· 6,200 Frame Hours. ECM Verified
· 2,056 hours were Idle hours as recorded by ECM.
· Only 4,144 actual hours in operation for this machine.
· Average Engine RPM’s for life of machine recorded at 1,229 RPM.
· Average Fuel Rate, for life of this machine was 2.76 Gallon per hour.
· Very Low, overall lifetime load factor on this machine of 30%
· GP Bucket w/ edge, 3.6 Yard capacity
· Single Joystick control for the boom and bucket.
· Rear View Camera
· Ride Control
· Air Condition, Heat
· 180 HP, Cat C6.6 Accert engine
· 33,500 Pound operating weight
Finance programs available for this machine
Matching BridgeStone, 20.5+R25 Radial Tires
· Front LH tire measures 20/32nds, or 48% Remaining
· Front RH tire measures 17/32nds, or 40% Remaining
· Rear LH tire measures 13/32nds, or 31% Remaining
· Rear RH tire measures 18/32nds, or 43% Remaining
This 938K is as clean as anything on the market. Still in its original paint, Cab is super clean, and everything on the machine works as it should. This unit came from a good home, and has been maintained and serviced on schedule. Pins and Bushings in the loader frame, and center are all tight with no excessive play. This machine has as low as utilization stats as you will find, lifetime average RPM and fuel rate is very low. This was an easy duty machine with a lot of idle time recorded.
This machine is currently getting an extensive Pre sale work order, including a full Cat TA2 technical inspection of all component pressures to cat spec, we are also servicing all oils and filters on machine, along with several other procedures. Please call or email for additional information that we can email you – this machine will be ready to go.
We invite your own personal or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Additional pictures and Video available of this machine on our website, www.jjscheckel.com, Priced to sell